Mrs. Lucille Esposito
Phone: 330-534-1921 x1008
Educational excellence has been the mantra for Hubbard schools. We are very proud of the opportunities that are afforded our students. After-school academic programs, advanced placement classes, credit flexibility for our high school students, evening parent meetings at the middle and elementary school are a few responsibilities of the assistant superintendent's office. We are also responsible for the leadership in K-12 curriculum, professional development opportunities for staff, student performance and assessment, federal, state, and private grants and all other curriculum related services.
Feel free to call our office at 330-534-1921 ext. 1008 with any questions that you may have regarding teaching and learning in Hubbard Schools.
How Will Usage of the IPad Impact Teaching and Learning in My Classroom
- 300 to 500 words
- Do NOT include your name in your essay. You may indicate your grade level and/or subject area in your essay.
- Essays must be created in MS Word or a PDF document.
- Indicate iPad Essay in the subject line
- Attach File – be sure your essay is sent as an attached document
- Be sure to email from your school account –since names will not be included in your document that is how Linda will know who wrote the essay.
- Linda will send you a confirmation email that your document was received.
- Submission Deadline – January 24, 2013 at 3:00 p.m.
Linda will print and number your essay; the review team will only know which building you are in. If you include your name anywhere in the essay, it will be returned to you to make the adjustment.
The review team will receive copies of all essays on January 25. They will read and evaluate all essays without knowing the author. A rubric will be used to decide the winners.
The final decisions will be announced no later than January 31
IPads are 16GB with WiFi
At the end of the 2012-13 school year the winners will be asked to evaluate how effective the IPads were in their classrooms.
To enhance learning the winners may use their IPads over the summer break.