We are excited to introduce a new and easier process for completing the health history forms required before sport participation, called Privit Profile™ (formerly known as e-PPE, electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation). Privit Profile™ replaces the paper-based forms with an electronic solution for submitting and managing health information. Privit Profile™ is compliant with international privacy laws, including HIPAA and COPPA, ensuring your child’s information is secure.
Privit Profile™ helps increase the health and safety of athletes, and enhance the security and accessibility of the health information when needed.
The three major benefits of using Privit Profile™ are:
1. Simplifies the pre-participation process - Paper to Privit Profile™
- Easy to complete the health history and all other forms on any smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- Review/Complete/Update the information at anytime.
2. Improves Athlete Safety and Reduces Risks
- Comprehensive health history pinpointing any factors that might contribute to injury.
- Real time health information available on the sidelines.
3. Ensures Privacy and Availability of any Athlete's Health Information
- Accessible to only parents/guardians and authorized school personnel.
- Parents/Guardians and athletes can use completed information for other activities/organizations.
By using Privit Profile™ to manage your child’s health history information, the biggest benefit will be in subsequent years because you will only have to update the information in Privit Profile™ as opposed to completing all the paper-based forms again.
Click here, for step-by-step instructions explaining how to access Privit Profile™.
If you have any questions regarding Privit Profile™, please contact your school/organization or PRIVIT Help Center, at 844-234-4357, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
Schools Direct Link https://hubbardeagles-oh.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
Click below for the 2016-17 Winter Sports Schedule.