We are excited to introduce a new and easier process for completing the health history forms required before sport participation, called Privit Profile™ (formerly known as e-PPE, electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation). Privit Profile™ replaces the paper-based forms with an electronic solution for submitting and managing health information. Privit Profile™ is compliant with international privacy laws, including HIPAA and COPPA, ensuring your child’s information is secure.
Privit Profile™ helps increase the health and safety of athletes, and enhance the security and accessibility of the health information when needed.
The three major benefits of using Privit Profile™ are:
1. Simplifies the pre-participation process - Paper to Privit Profile™
- Easy to complete the health history and all other forms on any smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- Review/Complete/Update the information at anytime.
2. Improves Athlete Safety and Reduces Risks
- Comprehensive health history pinpointing any factors that might contribute to injury.
- Real time health information available on the sidelines.
3. Ensures Privacy and Availability of any Athlete's Health Information
- Accessible to only parents/guardians and authorized school personnel.
- Parents/Guardians and athletes can use completed information for other activities/organizations.
By using Privit Profile™ to manage your child’s health history information, the biggest benefit will be in subsequent years because you will only have to update the information in Privit Profile™ as opposed to completing all the paper-based forms again.
Click here, for step-by-step instructions explaining how to access Privit Profile™.
If you have any questions regarding Privit Profile™, please contact your school/organization or PRIVIT Help Center, at 844-234-4357, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
Schools Direct Link https://hubbardeagles-oh.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
SPORTS PHYSICAL FORMS
All sports physicals are done through the website called privit (look under Athletics Home). Parents - please fill out the forms online - print out the packet - then take to your physician. The old paper forms are no longer considered the standard of care by the OHSAA. The Athletic Department can no longer accept any old paper forms due to them no longer meeting the OHSAA requirements.
Click below for the 2016-17 Winter Sports Schedule.