Welcome to Hubbard High School and the start of another great school year!
The administration wants to welcome our students, staff, and community back to another great year at Hubbard High. The administration and staff of Hubbard High School are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all phases of our school program. We nurture an academic atmosphere, but also realize clubs, service organization, and athletics have an important role in your total educational experience. We encourage you to participate in one or more of the extracurricular activities offered here at the high school.
In addition, we want to have a positive and friendly experience for our student, and we will do our best to create this type of school climate for them. We have a beautiful new building; therefore, let’s all do our part to take good care of Hubbard High School.
Please take a moment to review the student handbook with your child. The Policy and Procedures stated in the handbook are enforced at Hubbard High School. They are in place for the safety and well-being of all students at Hubbard High School. If you have any questions feel free to contact the high school administration.
On behalf of the entire faculty, staff, and administration of Hubbard High School, we extend to you our best wishes for a successful school year. May it be both enjoyable and rewarding for your child.
Ms. Brandilyn Yobe - Principal
Ms. Yobe - Hubbard High School Principal
- B.A. in Chemistry from Youngstown State University
- M.S. in Secondary Supervision from Baldwin Wallace College
Teaching Experience: Seven years
- Taught Chemistry and IB Chemistry at Warren G. Harding High School
- Taught Honors Chemistry and Chemistry at Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School
- Taught Honors Chemistry and Chemistry at Avon High School
- Assistant Principal for seven years at Hubbard High School
- Three years as HHS Principal
Ms. Brandilyn Yobe