HUBBARD EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT
December 22, 2021
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of November 2021.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
November 22nd, 2021 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donations:
Anthony Guarnieri $300 to the Wood Technology Department
Ruth Fletcher $100 to the Hubbard Community Pool
4. Adopted Resolution #22-12: determining to proceed with submission of a renewal tax levy, as submitted.
5. Approved the TCESC 2021-2022 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
6. Approved the 2021-2022 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as updated and submitted.
7. Approved the contract between Hubbard Exempted Village School District and Richard Kevern & Associated E-Rate Connection, to manage the 2022-2023 Federal E-Rate Program application process, as submitted.
8. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Jacob Melott, Part Time HHS Art Teacher, effective immediately.
9. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Gina Yaniglos, Paraprofessional, for the purpose of retirement, effective March 1, 2022.
10. Approved a one year, 221 day limited contract (pro-rated for the remainder of the 21-22 school year), to Kristen McMonagle-Steele, Hubbard Elementary Office Secretary, 7.5 hours per day, Step 0, effective January 3, 2022, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
11. Approved a one year, 189 day limited contract (pro-rated for the remainder of the 21-22 school year) to Ryan Shamblin, Cook, Step 0, effective January 3, 2022, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
12. Approved Hayley Rabich, HHS long term substitute Art teacher, 3 periods per day, effective January 3, 2022, as per the posting dated December 9, 2021 as per HEA negotiated agreement.
13. Approved Jason Briell, HMS Home Instruction Tutor, as per posting dated November 22, 2021.
14. Approved Debbie Ridel, HHS Home Instruction Tutor, as per posting dated December 10, 2021.
15. Approved Debbie Ridel, HHS Home Instruction Tutor, as per posting dated December 13, 2021.
16. Approved Isaac Powell, volunteer Hubbard Eagle Mascot coach, for the 2021-2022 school year.
17. Approved unpaid leave for Megan Schellhorn, HHS teacher, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
18. Approved an unpaid leave for Kayla Welsh, HHS teacher, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
19. Approved an unpaid leave for Laura Stanislaw, Cook, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
20. Approved the Hubbard High School Academic Coursebook for 2022-2023, as submitted.
21. Granted Michael Scoville senior privilege to complete his senior year at Hubbard High School and graduate with the class of 2022.
22. Approved to increase the rate of pay for Athletic Ticket Takers to $10.00 per hour, effective January 1st, 2022.
23. Approved a correction to the November 22, 2021 board minutes, item N. Name only to be corrected from Jim Wynn to James Wynne.
Raymond W. Soloman