December 23, 2019
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of November 2019.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
November 18th, 2019 Regular Meeting
3. Accept, with gratitude, the following donations:
Hubbard Track Boosters $4,764.84 to the Hubbard Track Team
HHS Children’s Christmas $500.00 to the HMS Student Council Christmas
Thomas Bray $200.00 to Hubbard Food Service/School Lunch Program
Anonymous $115.00 to the Hubbard Community Pool
Anonymous $43.00 to the Hubbard Community Pool
Anonymous $25.00 to the Hubbard Community Pool
Almasy Family $20 to Friends of Rachel in memory of Thomas Plumeret
Sharon Nicholson $25 to the Food Service Dept. in memory of Scott Trigg
4. Approved the following 2019/2020 Student Activity Budget:
HERO/Friends of Rachel Club $1,800.91
5. Approved the TCESC 2019-2020 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
6. Approved the 2019-2020 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as submitted.
7. Approved the following coaches for the 2020-2021 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement: All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
2019-2020 School Year
Matt Chavez Wrestling Assistant
2020-2021 School Year:
Beverly Anderson Head Cross Country
David Cooper Head Boys Golf
Cory Reinard Head Boys Soccer
Andrew James JV Boys Soccer
Josh MacMillan Head Girls Soccer
Harry Reinard JV Girls Soccer
2020-2022 School Years
Brian Hoffman Head Football 2 Year Contract
8. Approved the following Volunteer coach for the 2019-2020 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement: All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
Keith Davis HS Boys and Girls Bowling Volunteer
9. Approved the 2020-2021 HHS Academic Coursebook, as submitted.
10. Approved a leave of absence for Megan Marino, beginning November 25, 2019 through February 24, 2020, and return to work on February 25, 2020.
11. Approved a contract for Cheryl Johnson, a dual contract, Parapro 3.0 hrs. & Crossing Guard, 2.25 hours, Step 0, beginning 12/5/19 of the 2019-2020 school year, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
12. Approved Carol Killian as a substitute secretary, on an as needed basis, for the 2019/2020 school year.
13. Approved the following certified substitutes as classified substitutes on as “as needed” basis, at the substitute teacher daily rate:
14. Appointed Rocky Adams as President Pro Tem for the January 2, 2020 Hubbard Exempted Village School District Organizational Meeting.
Raymond W. Soloman