BOARD SUMMARY JULY 28, 2021 HUBBARD EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of June 2021.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
June 29, 2021 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donations:
James Adams $125 to Hubbard Schools
William Cummings $125 to Hubbard Schools
Amanda O’Neill $125 to Hubbard Schools
4. Approved the following initial grant allocations for fiscal year 2022:
One Net Connectivity (451) $ 5,400.00
Student Wellness & Success (467) $ 595,493.34
ARP ESSER (507) $2,553,862.14
IDEA Title VI-B (516) $ 386,579.65
Title I (572) $ 341,333.60
Expanding Opportunities (572) $ 11,554.05
Early Childhood Special Ed (587) $ 7,241.15
Title II-A (590) $ 64,077.53
Title IV-A (599) $ 25,347.81
5. Approved the following 2021-2022 Student Activity Budgets:
2021/2022 ACTIVITY BUDGETS
Drama Club-HS $27,248.73
Drama Club-MS $ 7,729.28
Principal’s Fund-MS $1,164.16
6. Adopted Resolution #22-04, determining to proceed with submission of a renewal tax levy, as submitted and attached.
7. Approved the TCESC 2021-2022 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
8. Approved the 2021-2022 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as updated and submitted.
9. Appointed the following delegate and alternate to the 2021 OSBA Annual Business Meeting:
Delegate: Rocky Adams
Alternate: Donald Newell
10. Approved a leave of absence for Jaclyn DelMonte, HHS teacher, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
11. Approved a contract modification for Laura Pierson, from BA Step 10, to BA+15 Step 10, for the 2021-2022 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
12. Approved a contract modification for Tammy Manzo, from MA Step 14, to MA+30 Step 14, for the 2021-2022 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
13. Approved the following contract modifications for the transportation department, effective for the 2021-2022 school year, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
Diana Thomas 4.5 hrs. to 4.0 hrs.
Rebecca Tritt 4.25 hrs. to 4.0 hrs.
14. Entered into a Media Partnership Agreement with the Yokley Scott Corporation, LLC (aka YSN) from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023, as submitted.
15. Approved Samuel Esposito, Swim Instructor/Coach, @ $10/hrs., beginning June 24, 2021.
16. Approved the following 2021-2022 hires, as per HEA negotiated agreement:
Kevin Hogue- Ticket Manager
Brian Hoffman- Weight Lifting (Winter and Spring)
17. Approved the following ticket takers for the 2021-2022 school year:
Mary Kay Puncekar
18. Approved the 2021-2022 Hubbard Athletics Handbook, as submitted.
19. Rescinded Item X.G. of the February 22, 2021 board agenda which read:
Accept, with regret, the resignation of Angela Walsh, HHS teacher, for the purpose of retirement, at the end of the 2020-2021 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
20. Approved a one year limited contract for Angela Walsh, HHS Math Support Teacher, to be paid out of ESSER II funds, for the 2021-2022 school year.
21. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Diane Shryock, HMS teacher, for the purpose of retirement, effective June 1, 2021, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
Raymond W. Soloman