Board Summary – April 26, 2021 Hubbard Exempted Village School District
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of March 2021.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
March 8th, 2021 Special Meeting
March 22nd, 2021 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donations:
Bonnie Harrison $100 to the Kraken Swimming/Diving Blocks
The Klinich Family $100 to the Kraken Swimming/Diving Blocks
4. Approved the TCESC 2020-2021 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
5. Approved the 2020-2021 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as updated and submitted.
6. Approved the second reading and adoption of the 2021-2022 HEVSD School Calendar.
7. Recommended that Patricia Deal-Halicki not be re-employed for the 2021-2022 school year, and that her limited employment contract as a paraprofessional be non-renewed at its expiration at the end of the 2020-2021 school year, June 30, 2021.
8. Adopted Resolution #21-16 regarding the Safe Routes to School project, as submitted.
9. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Michael Sikora, HHS teacher, for the purpose of retirement, effective June 1, 2021.
10. Approved a one year limited contract to Holly Marshall, HHS Guidance Counselor, MA Step 1, for the 2021-2022 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
11. Approved a one year limited contract to Jacob Melott, HHS Art teacher, BA Step3, 3 periods per day, for the 2021-2022 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
12. Approved Ryan Gealy, IT Support, effective May 1, 2021, on an “as needed” basis, @ $12.00/hr., to be paid with ESSER II funds.
13. Approved the Success by Six MOU for the 2021-2022 school year.
14. Approved the following for the HES Success by Six, as per HEA negotiated agreement:
Maryann Smiley Teacher
Patti Fagundes Teacher
15. Approved the following for the HES Success by Six, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement:
Heidi DePasquale Teacher Assistant
Becky Reuff Teacher Assistant
16. Approved the following contract modifications for the Transportation Department, effective
March 8, 2021:
Diana Thomas from 4.0 hrs. to 4.5 hrs.
Rebecca Tritt from 4.0 hrs. to 4.25 hrs.
17. Approved an adjustment to the March 22, 2021 board agenda, Item X. Q., the name only from Jack Salina to Jack Slaina.
18. Approved the following coaches for the 2021-2022 season, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
` Alexandria Carr- Varsity Cheerleading Coach
Amanda Schultz- Freshman Cheerleading Coach
Linda Congemi- Middle School Cheerleading Coach (Half of Contract)
Dominique Fortunato- Middle School Cheerleading Coach (Half of Contract)
Golf - Girls
Chris Trobek- Head HS Girls Golf Coach
Tom Parteleno- Volunteer HS Girls Golf Coach
Soccer - Girls
Amber Mierzwa-Volunteer Assistant Girls Soccer Coach.
Tim Schiraldi- Varsity Football Assistant Coach (Half-Contract) and Equipment Manager
James Chaney- Varsity Football Assistant Coach
John Schiraldi-Varsity Football Assistant Coach
Dennis Parise- Varsity Football Assistant Coach
Tim Taafe- Varsity Football Assistant Coach
Ron Fox- Varsity Football Assistant Coach (Half-Contract)
Brad Powell-Varsity Football Assistant Coach
Rick Bowser- Varsity Football Volunteer Coach
Cameron Resatar- Varsity Football Volunteer Coach
Wesley Best- Freshman Football Coach
Reese Best-Freshman Football Coach
George Taylor- Freshman Football Volunteer
Frank O’Brien- MS Football Coach
Jeff Songer-Volunteer MS Football Coach
Jim Hazimihalis-MS Football Coach
Andrew Cimmento- MS Football Coach
Anthony Pantone- Volunteer MS Football Coach
Girls Basketball Scott Slovesko- Girls Varsity Basketball Head Coach Ryan Caesar- Girls Basketball Varsity Assistant Matt Murphy- HS Volunteer Girls Basketball Coach John Chovan- HS Volunteer Girls Basketball Coach Richard Resatar- Girls Basketball 8th Grade Coach Ashley Foulkes- Girls Basketball 7th Grade Coach Shannon Slovesko- 7-12 Girls Basketball Volunteer Coach Cameron Resatar- 7-12 Girls Basketball Volunteer Coach
Joe Bornemiss- Head Boys Basketball Coach
Michael Bornemiss- Boys Basketball Varsity Assistant
Adam Connelly- Boys Basketball Varsity Assistant
Derek Kopanic- HS Volunteer Boys Basketball Coach
Marcus Coonce- 7th Grade Boys Basketball Coach
George Lanterman-8th Grade Boys Basketball Coach
Ralph Streb- Varsity HS Co-ed Wrestling Coach
Kenny Miller- Girls Varsity Bowling Coach
Scott Killian- Boys Varsity Bowling Coach
19. Approved the transfer of Maria Bayuk, HES teacher, to HES Math Support Teacher, to be paid out of ESSER II funds, for the 2021-2022 school year.
20. Approved the transfer of Bettyann Spiech, HES teacher, to HES ELA Support Teacher, to be paid out of ESSER II funds, for the 2021-2022 school year.
21. Approved the prospective graduates for the Class of 2021, as submitted.
22. Approved a service contract with Clutch Solutions for the purchase of Chromebooks through use of ESSER II funds following the solicitation of sealed bids from an adequate number of qualified suppliers and selecting the lowest responsible bidder pursuant to Board policy 6325.
Raymond W. Soloman