HUBBARD EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT
December 12, 2022
1. Appointed Donald Newell as President Pro Tem for the January 2023 Hubbard Exempted Village
School District Organizational Meeting.
2. Approved the financial reports for the month of November 2022.
Cash Summary, Spending Plan, Disbursement Summary,
3. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
November 21, 2022 Regular Meeting
4. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donations:
HEPA $4,000 to ES Principal Fund
Extending Grace $400 Pool Sponsorship
Ed Devine/Devine Foods $400 to Art Department
HEPA $402 to the 4th Grade Field Trip /
Miracle on Easy Street
5. Approved the following student activity budget:
6. Approved the TCESC 2022-2023 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and
7. Approved the 2022-2023 HEVSD Classified Substitute List, as updated and submitted.
8. Approved the contract between Hubbard Exempted Village School District and Richard Kevern &
Associates E-Rate Connection, to manage the 2023-2024 Federal E-Rate Program application
process, as submitted.
9. Approved the requested Leave of Absence for Taryn Courtney, HHS ELA Teacher, as per HEA
10. Approved the following contract modification for bus driver, effective December 12, 2022, as per
OAPSE negotiated agreement.
Robin Roose 5.75 hours to 5.5 hours
11. Approved Nicole Barnes, as the Spring Stage Manager for the spring musical for the 2022-2023
school year, $500.00 Stipend.
12. Approved the following coaches for the 2022-2023 Athletic Season, as per HEA negotiated
agreement. All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
T. J. Rodgers - MS Girls Basketball Volunteer
Brian Zuzik – HS Boys Varsity Basketball Volunteer
13. Approved wage increases for POOL and KRAKEN employees, effective January 1, 2023.
Declan O’Hara from $9.55 to $10.35
Lily Boylen from $9.55 to $10.35
Ryan Grigsby from $9.55 to $10.35
Dominic Panozzo from $9.55 to $10.35
Joseph Spurio from $9.55 to $10.35
Michaela Ellis from $9.55 to $10.35
Stephanie Pavlovich from $9.55 to $10.35
Noah Johns from $9.55 to $10.35
Cameren Kincaid from $9.55 to $10.35
Christy Ellis from $9.55 to $10.35
Petrina Armstrong from $9.55 to $10.35
Elizabeth Brand from $9.55 to $10.35
Isabella Summers from $9.55 to $10.35
Adam Yoder from $11.55 to $12.35
Darla Evans from $13.20 to $14.00
Declan O’Hara from $10.00 to $10.80
Lily Boylen from $10.00 to $10.80
Ryan Grigsby from $10.00 to $10.80
Michaela Ellis from $10.00 to $10.80
Samuel Esposito from $10.00 to $10.80
Cameren Kincaid from $12.00 to $12.80
Melissa DeMattio from $12.00 to $12.80
Elizabeth Brand from $12.00 to $12.80
Kayla Aldan from $12.00 to $12.80
Dominic Panozzo from $12.00 to $12.80
14. Approved corrections to the February 16, 2022 board minutes, X. Item R. and November 21, 2022
board minutes IX., Item Q. Name only to be corrected from Kaled Kaseem to Khaled Kaseem.
15. Approved a correction to the November 21, 2022 board minutes, X. Item P. Title only to be
corrected from Boys and Girls Bowling to Boys and Girls Bowling Volunteer.
Raymond W. Soloman