BOARD SUMMARY – January 25, 2012 HUBBARD EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of December 2020.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
December 17th, 2020 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donations:
Greenwood’s Hubbard Chevrolet $8,455 to the Elementary Principal’s Fund
to purchase a Chromebook Cart
$8,045 to Hubbard Athletics
$16,500 Total Donation
Atty. Albert J. Sauline, III $2,700 to Hubbard Athletics to purchase new
game uniform white football pants
The Bokan Family $100 to Kraken Swimming/new diving blocks
4. Approved Resolution #21-13: Accepting the amount and rates determined by the Budget Commission, authorizing the necessary tax levies and certifying them to the county Auditor for Fiscal Year 2020-2021, as submitted.
5. Approved the TCESC 2020-2021 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
6. Approved the 2020-2021 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as updated and submitted.
7. Approved Debbie Ridel, HMS Home Instruction Tutor, as per posting dated January 12, 2021.
8. Rescinded the Mock Trial HHS club advisor contract of Debbie Wack, for the 2020-2021 school year, due to being unable to fulfill the contract due to COVID restrictions.
9. Rescinded the HMS Play advisor contract of Mary Davis, for the 2020-2021 school year, due to being unable to fulfill the contract due to COVID restrictions.
10. Approved the appointment of Kevin Boyd, to the Hubbard Public Library Board of Trustees, with the term beginning April 1, 2021 and ending March 31, 2028.
11. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Beth Kennedy, bus driver, effective January 25, 2021.
12. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Susan Goclano, Hubbard Community Pool secretary, effective January 28, 2021.
13. Approved the Kent State University MOU for College Credit Plus for the 2021-2022 school year, as submitted.
14. Approved the following Volunteer coaches for the 2020-2021 season, as per HEA negotiated agreement. All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
Scott Munnell, Volunteer
Ryan Love, Volunteer
Joe Palumbo, Volunteer
Raymond W. Soloman