HUBBARD EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT
July 31, 2023
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of June 2023.
Cash Summary, Spending Plan, Disbursement Summary,
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
June 29, 2023 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donation(s):
Delta Kappa Gamma–Delta Delta Chapter $185 to Eagle Essentials
4. Approved the following initial grant allocations for fiscal year 2024.
IDEA Title VI-B (516) $403,973.92
Title I (572) $ 398,528.59
Title IV-A (584) $ 32,999.66
Early Childhood Special Education (587) $ 7,967.71
Title II-A (590) $ 51,301.96
One Net Connectivity (451) $ 5,400.00
5. Approved repayment of the following advance for fiscal year 2023:
From IDEA-B Early Childhood (587/9123)
To General Fund (001) $ 7,799.57
6. Approved the following transfer for fiscal year 2024:
From General Fund (001)
To IDEA-B Early Childhood (587/9123) $ 7.21
7. Approved the removal of the following from inventory to be donated to Campbell Schools:
Tag 108602 Vibraphone H1052 $ 2,647.90
Tag 108537 Chimes (Musser) L94 $ 2,880.90
8. Approved the following 2023-2024 student activity budgets:
ACADEMIC TEAM $ 1,912.96
CHEERLEADERS $ 33,503.46
CLASS OF 2023 (FINAL) $ 1,978.29
CLASS OF 2024 $ 9,008.95
CLASS OF 2025 $ 16,836.21
CLASS OF 2026 $ 5,150.00
CLASS OF 2027 $ 2,700.00
DANCELINE $ 2,574.58
DRAMA CLUB-HS $ 33,741.86
DRAMA CLUB-MS $ 13,005.07
HERO CLUB $ 1,275.31
HUBBARD SCHOOLS CHOIR $ 2,467.74
LEGO ROBOTICS $ 1,700.52
LINK CREW $ 8,266.38
MATH CLUB $ 1,500.00
NHS – HS $ 7,367.14
PEP CLUB $ 12,297.31
HS PRINCIPAL FUND $ 50,796.49
MS PRINCIPAL FUND $ 10,865.20
ES PRINCIPAL FUND $ 43,648.88
SADD $ 1,610.68
SPANISH CLUB $ 14,548.52
STEAM $ 3,979.91
STEM $ 500.00
STUDENT COUNCIL-HS $ 21,360.70
STUDENT COUNCIL-MS $ 9,823.26
VIDEO $ 1,585.58
WEB CLUB $ 600.00
YEARBOOK-HS $ 23,079.00
YEARBOOK-MS $ 7,924.65
9. Adopted resolution #24-02 authorizing the Hubbard Exempted Village School District to purchase
one (1) conventional school bus chassis and body as per the specifications submitted for the
cooperative purchase through the bids received through the Ohio School Council on May 1, 2023.
10. Approved the following Then and Now Certificate for the 2021-2022 school year:
Community Bus Services, Inc.
$5,052.17 for Transportation Services
11. Approved the TCESC 2023-2024 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and
12. Approved the 2023-2024 HEVSD Classified Substitute List, as updated and submitted.
13. Appointed the following delegate and alternate to the 2023 Ohio School Boards Association Annual
Delegate: Amanda O’Neill Alternate: Anna Martin
14. Adopted resolution #24-03 authorizing the Hubbard Exempted Village School District to enter into
a License and Donation agreement with the Hubbard Youth Coalition, Inc.
15. Accepted the voluntary resignation of Kamila Krisuk, Hubbard Middle School Teacher, via
abandonment of her position, effective immediately.
16. Approved a one year limited contract for Lindsay Sinkovich, Hubbard High School English Language
Arts Teacher, Masters Step 5 (subject to receipt of official transcript), effective for the 2023-2024
school year, as per the posting dated June 5, 2023, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
17. Approved the following Hubbard Middle School teacher transfers for the 2023-2024 school year:
Noelle Swartz from 5/6 English Language Arts to 5/6 Social Studies
Katie Duchek from 7/8 English Language Arts to 5/6 English Language Arts
18. Approved requested FMLA Leave for Leah Orlowski, Speech Pathologist, as per HEA Negotiated
19. Approved the following Eagle Launch 2023 faculty for a total of 30 hours of instruction at $30.00
per hour, paid with ARP ESSER funds, as per posting dated May 8, 2023, as per HEA negotiated
Jeanne Alexander Grades 5-8
Leslie Hess Grades 5-8
20. Approved LuAnn Eger, Eagle Launch 2023 nurse for a total of 12 hours at $30.00 per hour, paid
with ARP ESSER funds, as per posting dated July 25, 2023, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
21. Approved the following Eagle Launch 2023 bus drivers, to be paid with ARP ESSER funds, as per
posting dated July 26, 2023, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
Renee Lee Susan Lingenfelter
22. Approved the following Eagle Launch 2023 bus aides, to be paid with ARP ESSER funds, as per
posting dated July 26, 2023, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
Rebecca Tritt Alexis Chmelik
23. Approved Eva Helmick for Summer Help, effective July 3, 2023, as per OAPSE negotiated
24. Approved the following Bus Drivers, Transportation Department, for 2023 summer field trips, as per
OAPSE negotiated agreement:
Sharon Peachock Andrew Coggins
25. Approved Debbie Frazzini, Summer Food Service, August 1-17, 2023, 3 hours per day, to be paid
with ARP ESSER funds, as per the posting dated June 22, 2023, as per OAPSE negotiated
26. Approved the following Food Service Department substitutes for the 2023-2024 school year, as
per OAPSE negotiated agreement:
Danielle Bland Selena Pounds
Karen Merrell Alicia Suraci
27. Approved the 2023-2024 Hubbard Athletic Handbook.
28. Approved the following for the 2023-2024 School Year, as per HEA negotiated agreement:
Kevin Hogue Ticket Manager
Jodi Walker E-Sports
29. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of the following coaches, for the 2023-2024 Fall Athletic
Brandan Rivers Freshman Football Coach
Hunter Meyer 7th/8th Grade Football Coach
Hannah Jones 9th Grade Volleyball Coach
30. Approved the following coaches for the 2023-2024 Fall Athletic Season, as per HEA negotiated
agreement. All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
Hunter Meyer Freshman Football Coach
Jasmine Phillips 9th Grade Volleyball Coach
Thomas Jackson 7th/8th Grade Football Coach
31. Approved Resolution #24-04, Complimentary Passes, for the 2023-2024 school year.
32. Approved Liam Zampogna, Swim Instructor, $10.80 per hour, effective July 31, 2023.
33. Granted Anthony LaRosa Senior Privilege to complete his senior year at Hubbard High School and
graduate with the Class of 2024.
34. Approved a correction to the April 17, 2023 board minutes, Item IX Letter V, from approving the
listed coaches below from the 2023-2024 Winter Athletic Season to the 2023-2024 School Year,
as per HEA negotiated agreement.
Alexandria Carr Varsity Cheerleading Coach
Dominique Cupp Freshman Cheer Coach
Dominique Fortunato Seventh Grade Girls Cheerleading
35. Approved a spelling correction to the June 23, 2023 board minutes, Item VII Letter QQ from
Donald Fussellman to Donald Fusselman.
Raymond W. Soloman