BOARD SUMMARY JUNE 29, 2021
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of May 2021.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
May 14, 2021 Special Meeting
May 24, 2021 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donations:
Braydich Dental $1,000 to Kraken Swimming/Diving Blocks
Johnson Controls $500 to HHS Student Council
Multiple Anonymous from 5k Run $290 to the HHS Principal’s Fund
4. Resolution #21-19 – Permanent Appropriation Measure 2020-2021
Adopted the Permanent Appropriation Measure, hereby establishing the district budget for fiscal year 2021, as submitted.
5. Resolution #22-01 – Initial Appropriation Measure for 2021-2022
Adopted the Initial Appropriation Measure, hereby establishing the district budget for fiscal year 2022, as submitted.
6. Approved the following final grant allocations for fiscal year 2021.
One Net Connectivity (451) $ 5,400.00
PBIS K-12 Education Initiative (451) $ 21,504.18
Student Wellness & Success (467) $ 595,837.40
School Bus Purchase (499) $ 50,451.77
Safety Grant (499) $ 9,648.28
ESSER (507) $ 278,332.81
ESSER II (507) $ 1,136,336.11
Coronavirus Relief Fund (510) $ 93,621.54
CFR Broadband Connectivity (510) $ 8,550.00
IDEA Title VI-B (516) $ 379,991.05
Title I (572) $ 344,866.20
Expanding Opportunities (572) $ 7,230.15
Title II-A (590) $ 73,137.66
Title IV-A (599) $ 27,280.90
7. Approved the certificate of the total amount of all sources available for expenditures and balances as cited in Ohio Revised Code Section 5705.36 effective June 30, 2021.
8. Initial Certificate of Estimated Resources for 2021-2022
Approved the certificate of the total amount of all sources available for expenditures and balances as cited in Ohio Revised Code Section 5705.36 effective July 1, 2021.
9. Approved the repayment of the following advances:
Fiscal Year 2020 advances Approved June 29, 2020:
From GF (001) to Food Service (006) $16,050.36
From GF (001) to Athletics (300) $14,318.77
Fiscal Year 2021 advance Approved October 26, 2020:
From GF (001) to Food Service (006) $100,000.00\
10. Approved the following transfers and advances for fiscal year 2021:
ADVANCES (to be repaid before end of FY2022)
From GF (001) to Broadband Connectivity (510) $7,095.81
11. Schools of Ohio Risk Sharing Authority (SORSA) Participation Agreement
Approved the following:
Agreement: The Griffith Agency, Inc., Liberty Mutual Insurance
Contact: Robert I. Griffith III, CPCU
18 N. Market Street, Girard, Ohio 44420
Effective: July 1, 2021 (renewable the 1st day of July of each year)
12. Approved the TCESC 2020-2021 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
13. Approved the 2020-2021 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as updated and submitted.
14. Approved the 2021-2022 HES Student Handbook, as submitted.
15. Approved the 2021-2022 HMS Student Handbook, as submitted.
16. Approved the 2021-2022 HHS Student Handbook, as submitted.
17. Approved Nick McGinnis, Lead Mentor, for the 2021-2022 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
18. Approved a one year, 210 day limited contract for Mary Mathews-Bebech, Director of Pupil Services, effective July 1, 2021, at $52,000.00.
19. Approved a three year, 260 day contract effective 7-1-2021 thru 6-30-2024 to Kevin Hogue, as Director of Athletics, per the Technology/Athletic Department Administrator Salary Factoring System.
20. Approved a three year, 260 day contract effective 7-1-2021 thru 6-30-2024 to Mona Jones, as Transportation Supervisor, per the Non-Certificated Administrator Salary Factoring System.
21. Approved Dominic Panozzo, Swim Instructor, beginning 6-7-2021 @ $10.00/hr.
22. Approved a one year limited contract to Julia Finocchi, HHS ASL Teacher, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
23. Approved the date of graduation on the 2021-2022 district calendar from May 26, 2022 to May 25, 2022.
24. Removed the Senior exams days from the 2021-2022 district calendar and replacing it with TBA.
25. Approved a one year limited contract to John W. Schiraldi, Paraprofessional for the Alternative Learning Center, 2021-2022 school year, Step 0, 6.5 hrs., per posting dated May 19, 2021, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
26. Approved a Leave of Absence for Katie Duchek per HEA negotiated agreement.
27. Rescinded Item X. C. of the March 22, 2021 board agenda which involved the approval of a Transportation Contract between the Hubbard EVSD and the Canfield Local School District for the 2020-2021school year as submitted.
28. Approved a transportation contract between the Hubbard EVSD and the Canfield Local School District for the 2020-2021 school year, as submitted.
29. Approved a contract modification to Leah Orlowski, from MA Step 4 to MA+30 Step 4, effective for the 2021-2022 school year, as per MOU.
30. Approved a contract modification for Danielle Aurandt, from BA+15 Step 6 to MA Step 6, effective for the 2021-2022 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
31. Approved a contract modification for Diane Earich, from BA Step 4 to BA+15 Step 4, effective for