BOARD SUMMARY – NOVEMBER 23, 2020
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of October 2020.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
October 21st, 2020 Special Meeting
October 26th, 2020 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donations:
Artasia Framing $1,500 to the Hubbard Community Pool/Kraken - new diving blocks Extending Grace $400 to the Hubbard Community Pool
Anonymous $250 to the Hubbard Community Pool
Mavrogianis Family $100 to the Hubbard Community Pool/Kraken - new diving blocks
HESPA $3,801.32 total as listed below:
Teacher Supplies for back to school $923.98 Students Supplies for back to school $1,718.10 Clothing Room $293.42 Art, Gym, Music, Stem, Library $100 to each - $500 total Fall Parties $251.52 Costumes $114.30
Randy Tirabassi Funk Fund through Hubbard Music
9 Ukuleles and 6 tuners valued at $509.85 to HES Music classes
4. Approved the 2020-2021 Five-Year Projection of Revenues, Expenditures and Assumptions in accordance with Rule 3301-92-04 under Chapter 119 of ORC Section 5705.391, in the format as prescribed by the Ohio Department of Education and the Auditor of State, as submitted.
5. Approved the revised FY21 Student Activity Budgets:
Drama Club $27,248.43
6. Approved the TCESC 2020-2021 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
7. Approved the HEVSD 2020-2021 Classified Substitute List, as updated and submitted.
8. Approved Resolution #21-12: a resolution to endorse the Fair School Funding Plan, as introduced in the Senate Companion Bill, to substitute HB 305, and encourage the 133rd General Assembly to expedite the passage of the bill, as submitted.
9. Adjusted the rate of pay for substitute custodians and cleaners to $12.00 per hour, effective November 30th, 2020.
10. Approved the following coach for the 2020-2021 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement: All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
Bob Thompson- Volunteer 7th grade
11. Approved the following be paid for working Fall Sports:
Martin Kanetsky-$100- MS, Freshman, JV Chain Assignor
Wesley Best-$400- Football Film
Jeff Wright-$400-Football Stats-
Robin Roose- $180-Parking
Kenny Miller-$2,055- Scoreboard Boys and Girls Soccer, Volleyball and Football
Anthony Romo-$100- Scoreboard Volleyball
Todd Chuey-$300-Scoreboard Girls and Boys Soccer
12. Non-renewed the following coaches at the end of the 2020-2021 season:
John Schiraldi Jr.
13. Approved Kassandra Johnson, Independent Contractor, Fitness Instructor, beginning 11/8/2020 @ $15.00/hr.
14. Approved the HHS Academic Coursebook 2021-2022, as submitted.
Raymond W. Soloman