BOARD SUMMARY HUBBARD EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT October 15, 2018
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of September 2018. Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes: September 17, 2018 Regular Meeting
3. Accepted, with gratitude, the following donation: HESPA $679 to Hubbard Elementary for Fall Field Trips
4. Approved the 2018-2019 Five-Year Projection of Revenues, Expenditures and Assumptions in accordance with Rule 3301-92-04 under Chapter 119 of ORC Section 5705.391, in the format as prescribed by the Ohio Department of Education and the Auditor of State.
5. Approved the following inventory changes: ADD: 2019 Thomas 72 passenger Bus VIN# 4UZABRFC2KCKW1339 $87,003.00 Inventory TAG # 006022 DELETE: Obsolete/Broken HS Media Center items, as submitted
6. Approved the following 2018-2019 Activity Budget: Elementary Principal Fund $33,460.62
7. Approved the following 2018-2019 Student Activity Budgets: French Club $9,141.31 HMS Robotics $7,300.50
8. Approved the TCESC 2018-2019 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
9. Approved the 2018-2019 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as submitted and updated, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
10. Approved the revision of the School Resource Officer MOU agreement with the City of Hubbard for a term beginning October 15, 2018 through June 30, 2021, as submitted.
11. Approved Sgt. Bob Thompson to serve as the School Resource Officer per the agreement adopted by the City of Hubbard and the Hubbard Board of Education.
12. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Bob Whitacre, Assistant Wrestling Coach for the 2018-2019 season.
13. Approved, Bob Whitacre, Volunteer Wrestling Coach for the 2018-2019 season. All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
14. Approved Ron Taylor as a Volunteer K-4 Girls Basketball Coach for the 2018-2019 season. All coaches are subject to all required certifications. 15. Approved Brian Hoffman, Weight Training Coach from Winter (December 2017-February 2018) and Spring (March 2018-May 2018), as per HEA negotiated agreement.
16. Approved the second reading and adoption of the following board policies: 3215 Use of tobacco by Professional Staff 4215 Use of tobacco by Classified Staff 5512 Use of Tobacco 7434 Use of Tobacco on School Premises
17. Approved the following be paid for working Fall Sports: Anthony Romo Scoreboard Operator, Volleyball $320.00 Daniella Hosack Scoreboard Operator, Volleyball $480.00 Simon Yesh Varsity Stat Board Official $280.00
18. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Kimberly Krueger, 8th grade Girls Basketball Coach for the 2018-2019 season.
19. Approved Molly Stitt as 8th Grade Girls Basketball Coach for the 2018-2019 season, as per HEA negotiated agreement. All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
20. Approved Jessica Richmond as a Home Instruction Tutor for HES grade 2 student, as per posting dated 10/2/2018, as per the HEA negotiated agreement.
21. Approved Don Newell, Jr. as a Volunteer Assistant Wrestling Coach for the 2018-2019 season. All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
22. Approved to grant Amber Walton Senior Privilege and remain as a Senior at HHS, and be part of the Class of 2019, as per Board Policy 5111.
23. Approved Scott Killian as the Pep Band Director for 2018-2019 school year, as per posting dated 9/25/2018 and MOU dated 9/24/2018.
24. Approved to non-renew Zachary Burrelli, effective 6/30/2018
25. Approved Carole Misinay as: Substitute Bus Driver for the 2018-2019 school year.
26. Approved Carole Misinay as: Substitute On-Board Instructor, as needed, for the 2018-2019 school year
Raymond W. Soloman Superintendent