HUBBARD EXEMPTED VILLAGESCHOOL DISTRICT
Hubbard, OH 44425
DATE: June 24, 2021
RE: Positions Posting
FROM: Raymond W. Soloman, Superintendent
TO: Hubbard Certified Employees & Other Interested Parties
The following position is available: Regular//Full Time
POSITION: State of Ohio Intervention Specialist, Mild to Moderate, K-12 preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· State of Ohio Intervention Specialist Licensure: Mild to Moderate (preferred)
· Related experience (preferred)
· Successful BCI & FBI background checks
· Experience required working in a cross-categorical Primary (K-3) Resource Room.
· Effectively manage and instruct individuals as well as small and large groups.
· Experience managing student behavior.
· Establish and maintain a classroom community based on routines that promote structure and success for all students.
· Design engaging lessons and assessments that meet the needs of all students.
· Exhibit excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, and is proficient in current technology.
· Ability to effectively differentiate instruction.
· Write IEP goals and objectives and facilitate IEP meetings.
· Work effectively as a member of a collaborative team.
Salary: As per HEA Negotiated Agreement
Email a letter of interest, current resume, three letters of reference, and a copy of your Ohio Teaching license to:
Shawn Marcello, HES Principal email@example.com
Mary Mathews-Bebech, Director of Pupil Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tricia Lockso, Curriculum Director email@example.com