August 19, 2019
Hubbard Exempted Village School District
1. Approved the financial reports for the month of July 2019.
Financial Summary, SM-2, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation
2. Approved the following board meeting minutes:
July 22, 2019 Regular Meeting
3. Approved Resolution #20-05: Accepting the amount and rates as determined by the Budget Commission and authorizing the necessary tax levies and certifying them to the county Auditor, as submitted.
4. Approved the addition of the following to inventory:
MP Vector 3D printer valued at $400.00 as received by Hubbard Elementary School from the GE Additive Education Program
5. Approved the TCESC 2019-2020 Certified and Classified Substitute Lists, as updated and submitted.
6. Approved the 2019-2020 HEVSD Classified Sub List, as submitted.
7. Appointed the following delegate and alternate to the 2019 OSBA Annual Business Meeting:
Delegate: Rocky Adams
Alternate: Tony Pantone Jr.
8. Approved the agreement between the Andco, Inc. dba All Star Driving School and HEVSD, as submitted, from September 1, 2019 thru June 30, 2022.
9. Accepted, with regret, the following resignations from the Hubbard Community Pool:
Josh Forsythe, Kraken Head Swim Coach, effective August 2, 2019
Abigail Schuster, Lifeguard, effective August 21, 2019
10. Approved the agreement between HEVSD and Suburban School Transportation Company, Inc. (SSTC), for the 2019-2020 school year.
11. Approved the following ticket sellers for the 2019-2020 school year:
12. Accepted, with regret, the resignation of Emily Malmisur, 7th grade Volleyball coach, as per HEA negotiated agreement, effective immediately,
13. Approved the following coaches for the 2019-2020 season, as per HEA negotiated agreement. All coaches are subject to all required certifications.
Cara Bornemiss 7th Grade
Ralph Streb Head Middle School
Michael Adamson Volunteer Middle School
Rod Greenamyer Head Girls Varsity
Don Gosney Head Boys Varsity
John W. Schiraldi Head Varsity
John R. Schiraldi Varsity Assistant
Tim Schiraldi JV
Khaled Kassem Volunteer
14. Approved a contract modification for Cheryl Witt, bus aide, from 4.0 hrs. Step 4 to 5.5 hrs. Step 4, for the 2019-2020 school year, as per OAPSE negotiated agreement.
15. Approved an unpaid leave of absence for Danielle Leigh, through September 13, 2019, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
16. Approved Rachel Cline, Music teacher (Vocal Music) for the 2019-2020 school year, 2 periods per day, BA Step 0, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
17. Approved the following advisors for the 2019-2020 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement:
Rachel Cline Chorus HS Co-advisor 2/3 contract
Mary Davis Spring Musical Director
Kayla Panning Asst. Spring Musical Director HS
18. Approved a one year limited contract to Angela Yohman, HMS teacher, MA Step 5, for the 2019-2020 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
19. Approved a one year limited contract to Katie Duchek, HMS teacher, BA Step 0, for the 2019-2020 school year, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
20. Approved a contract modification for Tracey Vallas, from MA Step 16, to MA+30 Step 16, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
21. Approved a contract modification for Jaclyn DelMonte, from BA Step 4, to BA+15 Step 4, as per HEA negotiated agreement.
22. Approved Resolution #20-06, Complimentary Passes. for the 2019-2020 school year.
Raymond W. Soloman