This year, our district will be scheduling parent teacher conferences online! Beginning Monday, September 27, 2021, Hubbard Elementary School families will be able to log into our school scheduling site and select a time to meet with their child’s teacher. On Wednesday, September 29, 2021, registration will open for Hubbard Middle School and Hubbard High School families.
The instructions below outline the process families must follow in order to schedule their conferences. If you have any questions or do not have internet access, please contact your child's school building office at 330-534-1921.
Log into your child's school building scheduler.
Elementary school conference scheduler: https://myschoolsystems.com/hubbard/elementary
Middle school conference scheduler: https://myschoolsystems.com/hubbard/middle
High school conference scheduler: https://myschoolsystems.com/hubbard/high
2. Enter your student’s first and last name in the boxes
3. Your password is your child’s student ID number
4. Click on login. Once logged in, you will see a listing of your student’s teachers/classes
5. Click on the schedule button next to the teacher that you would like to schedule a conference with.
6. You will see a listing of times that this teacher has available.
7. Click on an empty circle next to the time you wish to schedule
8. Click the schedule Time button at the bottom of the page and you are finished.